NPELRAInform DISCUSSION FORUMS
|Already a member of the Discussion Forums? CLICK HERE for quick access.
Connect with members across the country - Share ideas and information
How it works:
NPELRAInteract is a forum pertaining to general labor relations / human resources topics. All members can join in on these "conversations". Discuss training, new legislation, problems or successes in your agency - anything that interests you on a professional level. You are the leaders and generators of these topics of discussion. Join in on an existing thread, or start your own. Each state PELRA can also have its own discussion forums, which you either keep private to just the members or your state, or you can share with the entire NPELRA community.
Join our virtual community - build on current relationships and form new ones! Click here to begin!
Why should I join the NPELRAInteract Discussion Forum?
- You can give help and get help. Ask questions and receive answers from your peers. Pass on a word of thanks or encouragement to a forum friend who understands your professional goals and issues.
- Make new professinal contacts while communicating in various formum chat topics (threads) or by Private Messages.
- Keep updated by reading random interesting threads and news in different sections of the forums. A forum can add to your knowledge base in an informal and fun way.
- Participate in exciting debates where you can share your views on the latest issues.
- Get a free weblog (blog).
- It's a known fact that we are all social by nature. At times when you feel the need to be connected, you can alsways come in and gather around this virtual water cooler to meet with your fellow LR/HR professionals.
Start the conversation!
How to log into the NPELRAInteract Discussion Forums
- Click HERE to get started. If you have not done so, you will be asked to log in with your NPELRA Member Log in and Password. You will then be taken to the Forum home page.
- On your first visit, you will need to register. Click on Register and fill in your info.
- You are now ready to chat and share in the valuable communications outlet!
NPELRAInteract Discussion Forums are for NPELRA Members only. Click HERE to learn how to become a member.