Welcome to National PELRA’s Career Center!
Our career center features resources for both job seekers and employers to access. Job seekers may take advantage of video tutorials, documents, and websites that are geared toward improving the job hunting experience and obtaining the dream job they have always wanted. Employers may post jobs for a 30 or 60 day period, which will also give the option to search through our posted resumes and find the right employee. We feature job postings in our newsletter, on our website, and through our social media outlets to ensure maximum exposure to our members.
In order to receive the member rate for your posting or resume, you MUST log in to your account before you enter the posting page! Jobs may only be posted by National PELRA members to receive the member rate. All others will be charged the non-member rate. Please check your information carefully before clicking the submit button - we are unable to process refunds for this service.
If you need further assistance please contact
Job seekers can search through targeted listings of available positions by location, specialty and other criteria. Employers can post job openings in our database to reach thousands of qualified job seekers.
If you have already posted ads to this Career Center, you must click here and log in before submitting additional ads.
Job seekers can post a resume for up to six months. Employers can search our extensive database of job seekers.
- The Best and Worst Fonts to Use on Your Resume
- Reference-Checking Secrets Employers Won't Tell You
Letters of Reference
- Requesting a Reference: Who and How to Ask
- Sample Employer Reference Letter
- How Good Is Your Resume?
- Resume Writing Tips: How to Write a Creative Resume & Get a Job
- Resume Tips That Work: 5 Hidden Secrets on How to Write a Resume
- How to Create a Resume in Microsoft Word 2007
Member Only Resources
- Job Hunting Tips from National PELRA Professionals
- Cover Letter Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- What to Consider Before Accepting a Job Offer & Negotiation
- Successful Salary Negotiation
- Evaluating and Negotiating a Job Offer
Advancing Your Career
- Annual Training Conference
- Online Training
- Flsa Guide
- Human Resources Performance Reviews
- Performance Evaluation
- Clrp Program
- Acing the Phone Interview: Preparation is Key
- HR Interview Questions and Answers for Senior Executives
- How to Find Employees Who Love What They Do
- Manager Resources, Sample Interview Questions for
- Managerial Positions
- 60+ Interview Questions People Said Were Their Favorites
- 33 Questions Employers Ask At Interviews
- Interview Questions for Employers
- 15 Great Interview Questions to Ask Employers
- Panel Interview
- Master the Panel Interview
- What to Bring to an Interview
- Employers Share Most Memorable Interview Blunders
- Negotiating a Salary Package
- Ask for an Odd Number, and 6 More Tips To Get the
- Salary You Want
- Job Interview Tips - Questions and Answers
- Why Should We Hire You?
- The Top Transferrable Skills Every Manager Should Have
- Background Check Price Quotes
- Employment Background Checks: A Jobseeker's Guide
- Background Checks on Job Candidates: Be Very Careful
- Running Credit Checks on Job Applicants
- Employer Access to Social Media Usernames and Passwords
- Performance Testing During Job Interviews
- Networking to Get a Job
- Job Search Networking Mistakes
Other Relative Resources
- Types of Training
- Top 50 Human Resources Blogs